Why you are needed
More and more organizations are using our specialists to realize software solutions with the Pegasystems development platform. To realize these challenging and dynamic projects and thereby ensure the success of the customer, we are looking for experienced IT professionals with knowledge and experience of Pega.
This is your impact
As a Senior Pega System Architect, you support our customers with technical solutions for automating business processes and digital transformation. You act as a team lead and are responsible for the entire process from defining the scope to the implementation of the solution.
You play a key role in customer success and therefore work closely with customers, partners and Pega teams to achieve a technical system architecture that matches the requirements of the customer organization.
We believe that the best and future-proof solutions can be found in the simplicity of a design. Through industry knowledge and your solid understanding of reuse, you are able to develop reproducible, efficient, and optimal ways of Pega implementations.
As a Dutch knowledge & quality market leader in Pega, we have a passion for digitizing business processes with the innovative Pega platform. We have good long-term relationships with customers in various fields.
Together with them, we develop sustainable software solutions and thus contribute to their digital future. We distinguish ourselves by an above-average focus on quality and achieve this by fully facilitating and guiding our colleagues to become the best-developed Pega specialists.
"We are a group of hard workers, but we find it just as important to make time for each other and have fun"
You bring this
- HBO/WO educated
- Pega CSSA certified
- Experienced with the latest Pega architecture such as Enterprise class design, Application layer cake, Data Modeling and Rule resolution
- Driven to continuously develop yourself and others and to share knowledge
- Good English communication skills and willing to learn Dutch
- Passionate about optimizing business processes
But you are also…
Social, ambitious and critical. The combination between advising the customer and developing with Pega is totally your thing! You stay informed of the latest developments of Pega and know what the possibilities are, but also what the limitations are. You can easily translate and communicate this to the customer.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary
- A contract for an indefinite period
- Complete equipment such as a lease car (or mobility allowance), telephone and laptop
- Career development through our unique talent management system focused on Pega
- A culture in which hard work together is rewarded (bonus, ski trips, etc.)
- A place within a slightly too involved team of like-minded colleagues
- Contribution to premium health insurance
"The switch to Pega and BPM Company has been the best choice of my career so far. I'm in development to realize projects that matter"