Why you are needed
The Mandemakers Groep is in the process of introducing Customer Service, Sales Automation and Field Service based on PegaSystems. All their customer processes are redesigned from the point of view of optimum customer satisfaction and maximum digitization.
This is your impact
Als Nederlandse kennis & kwaliteitsmarktleider in Pega hebben wij een passie voor het digitaliseren van bedrijfsprocessen met het innovatieve Pega platform. We hebben goede lange termijn relaties met klanten in diverse domeinen.
Samen met hen ontwikkelen we duurzame software oplossingen en dragen zo bij aan hun digitale toekomst. We onderscheiden ons door een bovengemiddelde focus op kwaliteit en realiseren dit door onze collega’s volledig te faciliteren en begeleiden tot de best ontwikkelde Pega specialisten.
We are a driven group of hard workers, but we know it is just as important to pay attention to each other and to make time for fun.
You bring this
- An HBO/WO IT education
- An absolute passion for business processes
- Experience and affinity with programming
- A drive to develop yourself and others and to share knowledge
- Proactive go-getter who goes for it 100%
But you are also…
You are assured of a position at DMG in a unique project where you can make a big impact with very cool software. As a result, you will quickly develop into a certified Pega System Architect, who is busy solving complex technical issues on a daily basis. – in short, a fantastic start with endless career opportunities!
What you can expect
- Start with an attractive salary
- Extensive onboarding program complete with certifications
- Get started with cool technologies
- Personal development plan with tools and substantive guidance
- Part of a project team where you can get started right away
- A permanent appointment with many career opportunities at DMG
"How you can develop scalable customer-oriented applications very smartly and efficiently with Pega is great. Also because you can easily integrate this with other systems. That's why I am a Pega Consultant"