Why you are needed
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading leasing companies, with 1.9 million cars in more than 30 countries. They manage the entire life cycle of the cars, from purchase and maintenance to the sale of returned lease cars.
LeasePlan is characterised by a friendly, informal and international working atmosphere in which you are given a lot of responsibility. In addition, you will be expected to demonstrate a proactive attitude.
This is your impact
In the meantime, you will start working in one of LeasePlan’s Agile project teams where you can immediately put your skills into practice. Because of this, you will quickly develop into a certified Pega System Architect who spends every day busily solving complex technical issues.
You are assured of a position at LeasePlan in a unique project where you can make a big impact with really cool software – in short, a fantastic start with endless possibilities for growth!
Als Nederlandse kennis & kwaliteitsmarktleider in Pega hebben wij een passie voor het digitaliseren van bedrijfsprocessen met het innovatieve Pega platform. We hebben goede lange termijn relaties met klanten in diverse domeinen.
Samen met hen ontwikkelen we duurzame software oplossingen en dragen zo bij aan hun digitale toekomst. We onderscheiden ons door een bovengemiddelde focus op kwaliteit en realiseren dit door onze collega’s volledig te faciliteren en begeleiden tot de best ontwikkelde Pega specialisten.
We are a driven group of hard workers, but we know it is just as important to pay attention to each other and to make time for fun.
You bring this
- An HBO/WO IT education
- An absolute passion for business processes
- Experience and affinity with programming
- A drive to develop yourself and others and to share knowledge
- Proactive go-getter who goes for it 100%
You are eager to learn and looking for challenges and complex issues that you can get your teeth into and make an immediate impact with. Self-development on both a personal and content level is very important to you, which is why you want to continuously broaden your knowledge.
What you can expect
- Attractive salary from day one
- An extensive onboarding programme complete with certifications
- Getting started with cool technology
- Personal development plan with tools and content guidance
- Part of a project team where you can get started right away
- A permanent appointment with many career opportunities at LeasePlan
"The combination of personal development, ambition and a great atmosphere ensures that I really enjoy working here."