Why you are needed
Get all that your ambitions desire to learn how to develop software in an innovative way with the technology of Pegasystems. After an extensive onboarding program in which we familiarize you with Pega, you will start working for our renowned clients in the financial domain, government and/or retail.
This is your impact
You start your project by translating the requirements of the Business Analysts into a technical design. You are also responsible for the concept, the construction and ultimately a successful implementation of the application.
Als Nederlandse kennis & kwaliteitsmarktleider in Pega hebben wij een passie voor het digitaliseren van bedrijfsprocessen met het innovatieve Pega platform. We hebben goede lange termijn relaties met klanten in diverse domeinen.
Samen met hen ontwikkelen we duurzame software oplossingen en dragen zo bij aan hun digitale toekomst. We onderscheiden ons door een bovengemiddelde focus op kwaliteit en realiseren dit door onze collega’s volledig te faciliteren en begeleiden tot de best ontwikkelde Pega specialisten.
We are a driven group of hard workers, but we know it is just as important to pay attention to each other and to make time for fun.
You bring this
- A completed HBO/WO IT education
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Communication skills in English and the will to learn Dutch
- An absolute passion for business processes
- Experience and affinity with programming
- A drive to further develop yourself and others and to share knowledge
- Experience with BPM and/or case management application development is an advantage
In this role you bridge the gap between Business and IT. You are able to make a technical translation for the Business, but you can also empathize with the customer’s situation, so that your solution actually provides added value.
What you can expect
- A contract for an indefinite period and a competitive salary
- Full equipment such as a lease car/mobility allowance, telephone and laptop
- Contribution to premium health insurance
- The opportunity to actively contribute to a growing organization
- The opportunity to further shape your career through training facilities, knowledge sessions and guidance from a team of Pega Developers
- You become part of an involved organization that does many fun things together besides work, such as a summer BBQ, Christmas dinner and ski trip
"My personal growth path as a Pega Specialist is really looked after, and the space to realize this is making a difference for me."