Why you are needed
Complex projects aimed at automating/digitalising business processes with a major impact on customer organisations must be supervised competently and professionally. To make these projects a success, we are looking for experienced Pega Lead System Architects who can supervise these projects from A to Z using their knowledge and skill.
This is your impact
As Pega Lead System Architect (LSA), you are primarily responsible for the entire automation/digitalisation project at the customer, where you and your team build business applications by means of Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks, enabling the business processes of our customer organisations to become smarter, simpler and faster. In doing so, you need to continuously monitor the size, scope, quality and risks in order to ensure a successful transition.
Your added value lies in providing thought leadership to the customer on complex technical issues and leading your team from the design of a specific solution to its actual implementation. You realise this by offering architectural and design support to your project team, by thinking about the security of the application, critically examining the quality delivered, ensuring optimally functioning links with other systems and by continuously keeping abreast of the latest developments concerning Pega.
As a Dutch knowledge & quality market leader in Pega, we have a passion for digitizing business processes with the innovative Pega platform. We have good long-term relationships with customers in various fields.
Together with them, we develop sustainable software solutions and thus contribute to their digital future. We distinguish ourselves by an above-average focus on quality and achieve this by fully facilitating and guiding our colleagues to become the best-developed Pega specialists.
"We are a group of hard workers, but we find it just as important to make time for each other and have fun"
You bring this
- HBO/WO educated
- Pega CLSA certified
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Experienced with the latest Pega architecture such as Enterprise class design, Application layer cake, Data Modelling and Rule resolution
- Extensive experience with Java technology
- Driven to continuously develop yourself and others and share knowledge
- Communication skills in English and the will to learn dutch
The coach who participates in our own Pega Academy and trains our juniors or helps Senior Pega System Architects, through our LSA mentoring programme, in the LSA certification process.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary
- An open-ended contract
- Full equipment such as lease car (or mobility allowance), phone and laptop
- Career development through our unique talent management system focused on Pega
- A culture where working hard together is rewarded (bonuses, ski trips etc.)
- A place within a slightly over-involved team of like-minded colleagues
- Payment of health insurance premium
"I have been working with Pega for some time, but never with an organisation like this. I get so many development opportunities here and plenty of space in projects as specialisations for discovering new things."